When you make a purchase with us, your order will be processed within 1-2 business days. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or on national holidays. All orders placed on those days will be processed on the next business day. If we encounter any problems with your order, you will be contacted within two business days.
All orders are shipped by FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. APO/FPO orders are shipped by standard USPS delivery. Shipping charges are 15% of the subtotal (before taxes) with a minimum charge of $10.00. Some items that are heavy or oversized have additional shipping cost. Please note: in order to minimize shipping costs and to prevent damaged product, we roll posters and bulletin boards when we ship them.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico may incur additional shipping charges. We will contact you if this is the case.
You will be contacted by email if your order contains an item not currently available. You can either choose to wait for the item or we can remove it from your order. If you choose to wait, your order will ship to you as soon as we are able to get the item. Due to availability issues, we can only provide an estimate as to when this will occur. Payments for backordered items are made up front as part of the original order. This helps to keep shipping costs down, as it would be more expensive to charge for two separate shipments. If you choose to remove an item from your order, a refund will be issued to your purchasing credit card.
We hope that you love the items you order from us! However, if you are unsatisfied with an item, please note the following return guidelines:
- All returns must be in resellable condition (packaging intact and unopened, items unused and look like new). Returns of used or damaged merchandise will not be accepted.
- Teacher's Tools reserves the right to examine and refuse damaged returned merchandise.
- All claims for credit, shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
- Items in resellable condition can be shipped back to Teacher's Tools within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- The shipping cost of any returns remains the responsibility of the customer unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
- Shipping fees are not subject to refund.
To make a return shipped to Teacher's Tools:
1. Email the Online Store to get a return authorization number at email@example.com.
2. Send return with receipt to: Teacher's Tools, Attn: Returns, 1935 S Hwy 121, Lewisville, TX 75067. Write return authorization number on outside of box.
3. Once the return department has processed the returned merchandise, they will contact you to credit the original purchasing credit card for the value of the merchandise.
4. Allow 1-2 billing cycles for any credit card refunds to appear on your statement.
When making a return to a Teacher's Tools location:
- Items in resellable condition can be returned with a receipt within 60 days.
- Any returns over $20 and returns with no receipt will be eligible for exchange or store credit.
- Returns of items purchased with a credit card can be refunded to the original credit card.